You shared your experiences – from your heart
You expressed what you needed
Light Circles answers
After two years of not having involvement in the Unity church I started to struggle with depression, anxiety, and general feelings of unworthiness or loneliness.
I’m overjoyed to learn about Light Circles and feel deeply that this is the right path for me and I hope to assist others in finding their truth and path as well.
Quote provided with agreement of anonymity
- A safe place to set down the baggage of your life
- Freedom to be yourself in a non-judgemental environment
- Breakthroughs in finding your hearts desire
- Groups of people that become really deep friends
- Like minded people holding afirmative support
- Deep soul connections! Way beyond any Rally or Event
- A Light Circle is a small group of 6 people
- Light Circles continue after the event as long as they want
- So take it with you, no matter where you live, work go to school
- Safe, secure and private website for each Light Circle
- Deep converations protected from social media and trolls
- Comfortable retreat center environment
- Good food and great awakenings to the Truth you are
Unity Light Circles is a nonprofit 501(c)3 and is supported by donations.
Give to this worthy cause and see the strength, love and light grow in these amazing lives.Donate Now
Who is eligible to attend a Light Circle Event?
Any adult between 18-24 years that is a former YOUer.
Registration will open for the next Light Circle event soon.
Where are Light Circle events held?
Light Circle events are held at retreat centers or similar accommodations with rooms, beds, meals and basic needs provided.
%22We are all hardwired for Connection%22 - Brene Brown
Let us know how we can support you with any questions
We have found that attendees frequently need support to attend an event that can change there lives.
If your heart is moved – please support our work with a tax deductable contribution.