Seeking that feeling you had before?
Wanting spiritual without judgement?
Wishing for something deeper?
Light Circles is an online community of positive, affirmative support. Based in the Unity tradition of small groups that gather to talk, connect and go spiritually deeper.
In the midst of graduating from high school or buried under the stress of college or out on your own for the first time and missing that connection with positive people.
We all need support, a positive support system that you know will be there for you.
- A safe place to set down the baggage you have been carrying
- Freedom to be yourself in a non-judgemental environment
- Breakthroughs in finding your hearts desire
- Small groups of people that become really great friends
- Like minded people holding afirmative support for each other
- Safe, secure and private website for each Light Circle
- Deep converations protected from social media and trolls
- Retreats available for seeking deeper understanding and community
Unity Light Circles is a nonprofit 501(c)3 and is supported by donations.
Giving supports the ongoing connections, strength, love and light that grow in all of us.
Who is eligible to attend a Light Circle Event?
Former YOUers age 18-25 years.
Where are Light Circle events held?
Light Circle events are held at The Light Center, a Unity retreat center in Balwin City, Kansas.
“After two years of not having involvement in the Unity church I started to struggle with depression, anxiety, and general feelings of unworthiness or loneliness.
I’m overjoyed to learn about Light Circles and feel deeply that this is the right path for me and I hope to assist others in finding their truth and path as well.”
"We are all hardwired for Connection" - Brene Brown
We have found that attendees frequently need support to attend an event that can change there lives.
If your heart is moved – please support our work with a tax deductable contribution.